What is Edinburgh Users Forum (EUF)?
EUF is an independent service user-led collective advocacy group that exists to:
- Give a voice for people in Edinburgh who use, or have used, mental health services.
- Promote the interests of people in Edinburgh who use, or have used, mental health services.
- Work in partnership with the people who plan, pay for and provide mental health services.
- Identify gaps in mental health services and campaign to have them filled.
- Work out what our priorities for new services are, and make sure they are widely known.
- Take part in planning, monitoring and evaluation of mental health services.
Edinburgh Users Forum (EUF)
332 Leith Walk
Edinburgh EH6 5BR
0131 554 5307
For more information on collective advocacy in Edinburgh, please go to the AdvoCard website at http://www.advocard.org.uk/collective-advocacy/